A local firm of skilled painters and drywall repair professionals who specialize in a wide range of exterior and interior residential home projects
- Get a free estimate: To book a spot in our schedule, we require a 35% deposit for painting and/or 50% deposit for epoxy coatings and authorization to do the work on your home
- Within 2 weeks of reserving a spot, you will get a phone call from our production manager to start talking about the colors and potential start date. On this call we will also address any other concerns or details that need to be managed prior to starting work on your home
- 2-4 weeks before the start date, test patches will be done to ensure you like your color selection. At this point, (if applicable) we will also provide anything you need for approval from your H.O.A. (Home Owners Association).
- The week leading up to the job you can expect phone calls to keep you updated on the estimated start date and any changes due to weather or unforeseen delays in our work schedule.
- During the job, we will let you know what time you can expect us to start work each day. We will talk with you daily about the progress of the job and any concerns so we can address those right away.
- At the end of the job, we’ll take you around the house to do any last touch ups before we ask for a final payment. We would also appreciate it if you would fill out a short survey letting us know how the process was for you. Your feedback is very valuable to us. We would also appreciate any referrals or a reference letter to express your satisfaction with the work we do and with our company.